Saturday, July 19, 2008

She's a blessing

We blessed Eden on July 6th. We were blessed to have lots of family join us. Austin's brother, Spencer came with his wife, Rachel came from El Paso to spend the holiday weekend with us and attend the blessing. My mom, sister, Janel and brother, Rex attended as well as Austin's grandparents and his Uncle Mike, Aunt Khris, cousin Ryan and cousin Scott with his wife Becca and two daughters. The blessing was beautiful. With each child I am amazed at who they are and their potential, and as such I feel the weight of my calling very heavily when I hear them blessed. The one thing that stuck out to me in her blessing was that she would share/bring many people the gospel. She's a wonderful baby and a true blessing to our family. After sacrament we went back to my mom's house for brunch. We had a great time visiting, but no one had more fun than the little girls. They played all over the house and ended the day in complete princess attire.

3 comments:

Keli said...

I am so sad we missed this! She looked beautiful. Everyone looks great and the girls are getting so big.

Rachel said...

Viola,

It was so nice to have you over tonight and share our news! ;) Eden is just so precious and perfect; I am so excited to have another little one. I look forward to keeping up with your blog. You have the cutest family and you are so much fun. I feel so blessed to know you.

Familie Dettingmeijer said...

She is so beautiful, and how proud her sisters are! I really understand that you feel blessed, I feel the same way! Girls are wonderful :-) Give all of them a big hug from me,
Eva