Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I want a new camera


We're terrible about taking pictures. I admit it. I always look back at my kid's baby pictures and think "That's it?!" So I'm trying. But I have the worst camera! The baby looks like a ghost. Or maybe it's the operator. Probably it's me. So Keli, here are the pictures you've been asking for, as good as I can get. Do you have any tips? Too much white, I think.
She's still cute as can be, and I cannot believe two months old! She' such a good baby and smiles and coos all the time. Nothing melts my heart like when she "talks" to me. Ahhh, babies.


3 comments:

Tara said...

You guys make the cutest babies!!! ALL of your girls are beautiful!! I love the new entires. Good luck with the camera...ours is awful, too!

Keli said...

Man she is so cute! I have the cutest neices! To bad I can't take any credit :) As for your camera, I am still trying to figure out mine. The only thing that I have found that works is to do it on auto....I am camera stupid!

Teeples Family said...

One of the worlds cutest babies--for sure!

And the pictures of all the girls are so cute. We are blessed to have you as friends!