Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mean Mommy

Autumn got in trouble last week, not big trouble, but trouble. Really, I don't remember what happened, just that she disobeyed me. After her doing her time in time-out she went to her room. I figured I'd let her cool off, soon however, she came and asked me for some tape and then disappeared. Shortly thereafter she called me to come to her room. I came to the door and this is what I found...

I had to try with all my might not to laugh. Really, it was cute, she was trying to express her frustration in the best way she could. I hugged her, all was right with the world and asked her if I could keep it, the likeness is uncanny.

7 comments:

Rach said...

Oh, that's sooooo funny. You'll defintely have to keep that for her scrapbook. You must have been really mean =)!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I guess that is a good, healthy way to cool down though. Your girls are adorable.

Rox

The Barton Family said...

I am glad I found your blog! I am adding it to my list so I can blog stalk you! YOur girls are cute and so big. Congrats on your new(ish) one too- Eden is a cute name. By the way- we have two more since we left the Springs! Can you beleive it? We are multiplying at an alarmingly fast rate!!

Tara said...

That cracks me up!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!

Teeples Family said...

I love it! When Abby was little she would draw me pictures of myself with "mean lines" in my face. You know when your brow furrowa..now it's wrinkles...

Autumn is so funny-and quite an artist. Don't worry-we all have been the "mean mommy."

Mel said...

I can relate since I am also a mean mommy. I don't find pictures like that--they are actual words saying how mean I was. I am striving for that all great award--The meanest mommy in the world!