Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I should have named her Hoover


Eden is nine months and is at such a cute age. She's crawling around and pulling herself up. She smiles all the time with her two cute teeth and cries longingly if Austin doesn't pick her up within ten seconds of coming through the door. But the cutest thing she does? Eats everything off the floor. It doesn't really matter what it is, scraps of paper, crunchy macaroni, clear (read invisible) hairbands. If you drop anything, Eden will promptly find it and put it in her mouth. I never know what I'll find when I stick my finger in her mouth to fish things out. As it goes, it's not as bad as Autumn. When she was the same adorable age, she ate not one but two moths. I'll never forget the tell-tale moth dust on her chin as I screamed in disgust when I realized what she was chewing on. I'm not kidding this happened twice. I promise, I really do vacuum, apparently it's just not as thorough as Eden is.

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's hilarious! I remember Morgan ate a moth once, too...not twice, just once. :o) So funny!

Teeples Family said...

What a cute picture of your little vacuum!

Mel said...

What a cutie. I love to see Austin with her on Sundays.