Saturday, June 28, 2008

Condo for Sale--I'll make you a great deal.


If you don't know by now, we are trying to sell our condo. (Three little girls to one walk-in closet, need I say more?) We recently lowered our price and Austin (and Eden) were featured on the local Fox station. It's a beautiful condo and everytime I go over there, I wish we still fit in it, because it's so cute, but alas, it's time to move on. So, if you know anyone looking for a great place to live, with no maintenance, send them our way. Check out the article and video clip at the following links: http://www.kxrm.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=152182
Or take a look at our condo:

2 comments:

Brant said...

Nice video...Austin is famous.

Andybell said...

How much price are you offering your condo? I will keep in touch with you if I find some buyers for such a beautiful condo.
Newport Beach Realty